Elixir for Houseplants
The nutrients in HousePlant Elixir are combined in such a way that even limited environments like small pots remain vibrant.
In addition to the basic nutrients, House Plant Elixir offers a wide range of vital substances that enable a complete biotope to develop in a small flower pot.
- Fertilise only during the growth and flowering period.
- The less light, the less fertiliser.
- House Plant Elixir is low in salt, ideal for house plants.
- Irrigation slow-growing plants: 2 ml / 1 L
- Irrigation fast-growing plants: 3-5 ml / 1 L
- Foliar fertilisation: 1 ml / 1 L
Note: Since the water supply is higher for fast-growing plants, they automatically get more fertiliser as well.
- NPK Fertiliser solution 4-2-3
- Magnesium, Calcium and chelated micro-nutrients
- Vitamins, amino acids and more vital elements
- 500 ml
- 1000 ml
Did you know?
All our fertilisers provide nutrients for plants to grow and thrive. They enrich your plant with the nutrients it needs, for a specific period of its life cycle. Fertilisers make your crops grow faster and larger, so yields will be increased. We divide the type of nutrients into different levels. The primary nutrients are nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K). These three nutrients improve the growth and productiveness of the plant. Secondary nutrients are for example calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sulphur (S). There are further micro nutrients that complete the composition of each individual fertiliser. The Hesi fertilisers contain several different nutrients, blended to the perfect mix for your plants! Use our boosters alongside your fertiliser feed, to improve the metabolism and resistance of your plant.